Thursday, May 19, 2011

Annoyed&Frustrated!!!!!!

Do not get me wrong I love my roommate as much as any family member but I do have to say that I get a little bit annoyed when I buy a video game and of course because I work so much I do not get to play it right.  Well for some reason I have to hear how much progress he made or that he finish the game before me.  I mean come on.  I have to say it gets me so mad and I do not know why because in the end I will finish the game; the only problem is that after he is done with it I feel so mad that I will not play the game for at least 3 or 4 months later.  I also do not want to tell him not to play it because that will be so mean of me specially when I make more money than he does and he does not get to buy all the games that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment