Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Annoyed!!!!!!

Why is it that when you think that everything is going good something comes up to disturb your peace and quiet in your life.  I have the most annoying neighbors next to me.  The cannot stop arguing and they are loud and obnoxious that every time I see them I just want to just slap them and tell them to grow up.  And to top it seems that they could not for the life of me be quiet. I wonder if it is just necessary for black people to be so loud.  And do not go believing that I do love people of all color.  I have friends from all over the country; but for the life of me I still cannot understand why every black person that lives around my neighborhood has to be loud even when talking on a cell phone.  Does anyone has any answer for one of this life mysteries LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment