Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Frustrated!!!

I really do not know why I woke up frustrated.  I mean I got some good night sleep and my life has been kind of turning around.  I do still hate the people that hate me back and I have move on far away from the drama that my so called "friends" were bringing to my life.  But I still feel like there is something missing in my life but I still do not know what am I missing.  Do not know why I got so mad at my brother because he is better at video games than me.  I mean we all have things that we are good at but come on I even deleted all my accounts from my Xbox360 and my Playstation3.  I usually do not let it bother me but man it gets me so mad.  Now I am trying my best to move on with my life and having fun with a new job.  This month I will be in LA for Fashion Week, which should be interesting and my brother is starting school by the end of this month.  I am so disappointed with the news that the government is cutting so many services and it is crazy.  Where is this country going to go to if we keep going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment