Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Surprises!!!!!!









You know sometimes I wonder if people get satisfaction from lying to one another.  Take me for example, This guy told me that my dad died while I was in Iraq and I thought it was true.  I got sad, cry a little, and then went back to my normal life.  Now a few years later I come to find out that he is alive and doing well.  I even found out that I have a baby brother he is 5 years old.  I mean I love my dad but he needs to stop making me feel old LMAO.  Anyways I am here just thinking how much I have miss of my life because I used to hate him so much, but now I think is time that I left those feelings behind and I start new sharing with them my new life.  After talking to him I came to realize that instead of hate I miss him and at least knowing that he is OK gives me the opportunity of being a better son for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment